When in Rome don't just eat like a Roman... cook...
Book Online Today
– Colosseum Express Tour
– Skip the line
– Experience the Colosseum in an hour
– Guided by one of Rome’s most experienced tour guides
– Learn the fantastic history of one of the seven wonders of the world
– Perfect for travellers with limited time in Rome
For weekend-hoppers, business-trippers, or those who simply want to save some time, our Colosseum Express Tour is the fastest way to see Rome’s most famous sight. But don’t worry, we won’t skim on the detail – this tour is only quicker because we don’t visit the separate attractions of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, which are normally included with standard Colosseum tours.
The most famous of Rome’s many ancient sights, the Colosseum is an imposing, incredible structure, that transports you back in time to the Roman Empire’s powerful past. Your friendly and professional English-speaking guide will delve into the mystery that shrouds the games held there and the fascinating stories of the famous gladiators who thrilled the crowds with their brutish fighting. This part of the tour takes roughly 45 minutes and finishes inside the ticketed area, after which you will have free time to explore on your own.
If you would like to make a reservation for the same day or less than 12 hours before your desired start time, please contact Russell on +39 349 5182191 or Harry on +44 78916717883.
Colosseum tickets included.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
– Look out for a member of our team holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Only small bags will be allowed inside
– Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle
– Colosseum tickets included