Fountains, Squares, and Gelato! See the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza...
Book Online Today
– Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
– Learn the fantastic history and tales on the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
– See off the beaten path Rome
The Jewish faith is deeply ingrained into Rome’s sprawling history, meaning this Jewish Ghetto tour is essential if you want to fully understand Rome.
The tour will begin in Piazza Venezia, where your guide will delve into the history of one of Rome’s most famous Piazzas. We then will head to Piazza del Campidoglio, the Theatre of Marcello and the Jewish Ghetto, home of the renowned Jewish Synagogue. From Ancient Rome, through the medieval age, up to the 20th century, the Jewish Ghetto has an incredible amount of history. Allow your guide to delve into the mysteries and tragic tales that are engrained into this beautiful part of Rome.
We will then cross the oldest bridge in Rome, incredibly still standing since 62 BC, into Trastevere. Here we will walk the small streets of Trastevere, a picturesque and lively neighbourhood with the look and feel of a traditional small Italian town. Not only will we walk the small streets of Rome, we will also visit one of the oldest churches in Rome.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– Look out for a member of our team holding a Carpe Diem Rome sign.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.