Take Carpe Diem Rome's exclusive tour of the most important...
Book Online Today
– See the highlights of Royal London in one day
– Guided by one of London’s most experienced tour guides
– Learn the fantastic history and tales on Royal London
– Witness the famous Changing of the Queen’s Guard
– Cruise down the River Thames on a boat
– Take incredible pictures of Londons sights
London is a city enriched with culture and history, meaning there is so much to see and experience on your vacation. This incredible all in one London experience gives you the opportunities to maximise your time in London, allowing you to see many of the city’s top attractions with an expert guide.
We begin this tour in the royal section of London, where we will see Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and St James’ Palace. Then we will take a relaxing stroll through the beautiful St James Park, onto the Horse guards Parade ground where you can witness the iconic Change of the Guard ceremony. A 350-year-old ceremony that is engrained into London’s rich history, the Changing of the Guard ceremony is a fantastic spectacle for all ages. Many people struggle to see the ceremony due to the masses of people, however we use our expertise to ensure you are in the best position to witness the ceremony.
After we have witnessed the ceremony we will head to the River Thames and begin our boat cruise. Here you will cruise past the Globe Theatre, Tate Modern and London Bridge to our final destination, the 12th century palace and fortress, The Tower of London.
Your guide will give you some history of the Tower, and then give you your skip the line tickets. You can enter the Tower alone, where you can witness the free Beefeater tour of the Tower.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.