Spice up your Colosseum experience by taking Carpe Diem Rome's...
Book Online Today
-See the highlights of Royal London in one day
– Guided by one of London’s most experienced tour guides
– Learn the fantastic history and tales on Royal London
– Witness the famous Changing of the Queen’s Guard
– Take incredible pictures of Londons sights
When visiting London, its essential to witness everything associated with the British Royal Family! This Royal London walking tour is a fantastic 2.5-hour walking tour showcasing the highlights of Royal London.
We begin at the historic Covent Garden where we then walk to Trafalgar Square. Here we will witness the Changing of the Queen’s Life Guard, a 350-year-old ceremony that’s engrained into London’s rich history. This is arguably the highlight of the tour, so get your cameras ready! After the ceremony has finished we will walk down the renowned Mall to St James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace and through the glorious St James’s Park to reach Parliament Square. Here you can admire the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
On this Royal walk of London, you will hear tales of royalty, love, betrayal, scandal, and murder. Admire the amazing Royal sights while your expert guide captivates you with the tradition, history, and colour of the city’s royalty.
– Feel free to contact us with any questions related to your trip.
– Please be in the area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
– The tour will operate no matter the weather! No refunds
– Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast and a water bottle.